Centralized management feature makes it flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. With its professional performance it is suitable for both business users and home users.
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60-meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
- Point-to-Multi-Point Connections
- Low noise interference
- Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
- User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to do more specific configurations.
- Built-in 9dBi Dual-polarized, Directional AntennaAP / Client / Repeater / AP Router /
- AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes6KV Lightning Protection Weather Proof Enclosure15KV ESD Protection Passive PoE Adapter