The professional design makes it suitable for business users along with home users. it is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉). The centralized management application makes it flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. you can manage all devices in your network by a single PC, functions like: device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance
- low noise interference
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control (you can manage all devices in your network by a single PC, functions like: device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance)
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
Your comment about this product:
Notice: HTML code cannot be translate.
Rate this Product :
Help others choose this product by writing your review.
Please read the following rules before submitting your comment: